The Montclair African-American Heritage Foundation is proud to announce that we will be sponsoring the 29th Annual Parade and Festival on JUNE 2, 2018 with a rain date of June 3, 2018 for the Festival. The Festival will begin at 1:00 P.M. in NISHUANE PARK, MONTCLAIR, NJ.
At the festival, we will have vendor/exhibit space available for rent.
The Foundation will secure all licenses and permits from the Township of Montclair.
For questions, Call Joellen Greene, 973-632-4088
1. PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE APPROPRIATE CONTRACT,
2. READ AND ENTER INFORMATION
3. MAIL CONTRACT AND CHECK TO MAAHF (ADDRESS IN FILE)
4. NON PROFITS DO NOT SEND MONEY
Call 973-632-4088 with questions
5. CAN DOWNLOAD THE FESTIVAL FLYER TO SHARE